Would you like to be a speaker at WordCamp Buffalo 2013? We’re bringing together the best in local designers, developers, business owners, and bloggers from across Western New York and beyond, and we’d love to add you to that list.
If you are passionate and knowledgeable about WordPress – from new user basics to custom function development – please fill out the form linked below!
- We’re looking for talks that are immediately relevant (or directly applicable) to casual WordPress users, experienced developers or anywhere between. We’ll be offering at least two tracks (a “user” track and a “developer” track) and possibly a third depending on speaker submissions and attendees.
- Talks will be allotted 50 minutes. You can use that time however you like (30 minutes for talking and 20 minutes for questions, 25 for talking and 25 for hands on, etc.).
- Speakers will be offered free admission to WordCamp Buffalo 2013 (including food throughout the day) and get to attend a speaker dinner, but we can not reimburse travel, lodging, or other expenses.
- Sessions will be video recorded for WordPress.tv. You will need to sign and return a recording disclaimer form prior to the conference. All submissions without a signed disclaimer will not be approved.
- Why do you need any more reason to want to speak? Fill out the form below. Deadline for submissions is August 1st.